At ARC we’re always looking to meet skilled, talented and committed people.
We are always looking for staff to join us here at ARC.
2 Positions: Estimator/Account Manager
We currently have two exciting opportunities for talented people with experience in client management and job estimating – working in a fast-paced environment within a team, which is wholly focused upon meeting the exacting demands of our customers.
You will be based at our Dartford Production & Operations ‘Centre of Excellence’ where you will benefit from a working environment, which is second to none and specifically designed to maximise both the potential and wellbeing of our team.
Details of your role:
The role will focus on project managing; client liaison and estimating jobs. This is ideal for someone already working as an account manager, or someone looking to move into the position from a print production role. The successful candidate will report directly to our Head of Operations, managing a variety of projects both autonomously and within the team – fully supported by our sales, operations and management structure.
- Working as part of a team to manage a portfolio of key accounts
- Liaise with clients and advise them on the best product and service solutions for a variety of diverse projects with a “can do” attitude, at all times.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work with the sales and operations teams to strategically grow accounts in line with business objectives
- Manage briefs from initial point of contact, advising, and cost estimating, through to project management
- Maintain regular contact with clients, build and sustain long-term business relationships
- Act as a key point of contact for clients for day-day operational issues
- Participate in client meetings
- Work collaboratively with the production team to ensure a quality service to clients.
Required skills, experience, and knowledge:
- A knowledge of print production processes and techniques. (Experience with large and/or small format digital print would be an added bonus)
- Proven track record in building and developing client relationships
- Excellent communication and time management
- Knowledge of managing and developing portfolios of existing clients
- Experience in a client facing role is essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail and quality
- Willingness to go above and beyond for customers
- Adaptable and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Great MS Excel skills are a prerequisite