We share all the knowledge acquired through the years in many different projects get the most out of BIM in a very efficient way.
- BIM Implementation
- BIM Project Execution Plans
- Template Creation
- Content Creation
- Project Set Up
- BIM models maintenance
- BIM Training
- Third Party Review for Ris
- Mitigation (with BIM software)
Work with us in your projects to deliver in time and manner at a reasonable cost.
- 2D Drafting (Architecture and Engineering)
- BIM Modelling: Architecture, MEP Engineering and Structural Engineering at all levels (LOD 100 to 500)
- 2D Drawings from a 3D BIM model development for Architecture, MEP Engineering and Structural Engineering
- Isometric Views and Spool Drawings
- Point’s Extractions for placement on the site with Total Station
- BIM Modelling for Energy Efficiency Analysis
- BIM Modelling for Lighting Analysis
- Pursuit Models for GC’s and Sub contractors (including images, fly through, walk through, etc.)
- BIM Modelling for Subcontractors
- Site utilisation – Master Plan Preliminary Study
- Laser Scan to BIM Conversion
- Work Progress Simulation
- 4D – Coordination of the BIM model with scheduling software’s such as Primavera or MS Project for progress evaluation (quantities and time)
- 5D – Link BIM model to Scheduling and Cost Software’s for visual analysis
- Clash Detection Reports and Constructibility Reports
- On-Site Services Coordination (all trades) with 1BIM tools
- Modular Construction Modelling and Shop Drawings Creation
- As-Built BIM modelling
- Existing Facility Documentation. Using 3D Laser Scanning or conventional survey methods, convert from existing facilities to 3D BIM Models. Architecture, MEP Engineering and Structural
- Engineering Features and elements.
- BIM for facilities management
- Shop Drawings for manufacturers
Stunning Images, Videos, Animations and Tours to communicate your ideas better.
- Renders and Animations
- Short Movies, Trailers, Presentations
- Virtual Tours – Walk Through, Fly through
- Work Progress Simulation
- Marketing floor plans
- Construction sequence animation
- Interactive tools Sketch up modelling
- 3d max modeling
- Infraworks modeling
3D Laser Scanning
We use the latest LIDAR (3D Laser Scanning) equipment and software technology to generate high-definition digital point clouds. This allows us to develop highly accurate “as-built” BIM models and documentation. Additionally, we utilise these BIM’s to develop HI-RES visualisation solutions, renderings and animations, for our customers to be used for Sales and Marketing and overall Project Communications.
Our experience covers 100’s projects and Millions of Square Feet of Scanning projects: Commercial, Industrial, Educational, Healthcare, Government, and Residential.
Find out more
For further information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7582 9000. We will be happy to guide you through our process and introduce you to the right project team for you.